We aim to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days of being placed.
There may be instances when items purchased are sold out/unavailable on the same day of purchase, in this case we will contact you to advise that this has happened and advise of what action needs to be taken. Orders are subject to availability and PUCCE CO reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including due to unavailability.
Please ensure that you double check the address on your order, as any parcels marked "Returned to Sender" due to an incorrect mailing address or missed delivery will be mailed again at the expense of the buyer.
Please note that any discount codes that you may use on your order are redeemed prior to shipping fees being added to your order. Discounts cannot be redeemed on shipping costs.
All Australian orders are sent via Australia Post.
Domestic orders are sent with "Authority to Leave". Australia Post will "Safe Drop" (if possible) your order if you are not home, or take it to the nearest Post Office. If you would prefer this not to happen, please send us an email prior to placing an order, so we can ensure a note is made on your order.
Standard shipping rate is $9 (please allow 3-8 business days for delivery; this may be longer in busy periods)
Express shipping rate is $15 (please allow 1-3 business days for delivery; this may be longer in busy periods)
International shipping is calculated at check out depending on your location.
International orders are sent through Australia Post. Delivery times will vary depending on the destination country.
Please ensure you select the correct shipping method when checking out:
Please allow 5-15 business days for international delivery. This may be longer in busy periods.
Please note that international orders cannot be delivered to Post Office Boxes.
Customs and Duties (Note: This applies to international orders ONLY):
Please note: we cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. PUCCE CO is not liable for any customs taxes or duties.
Also note, as a registered business we are unable to ship international orders as a ‘gift’ and all shipments must be declared as ‘merchandise’.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Terms & Conditions:
1. While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered within estimated delivery times, we cannot guarantee your item(s) will be delivered within these time frames. In busy periods, shipping times may take longer.
2. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
3. Delivery times do not include weekends or public holidays.
4. International orders do not include customs or duties; you may be liable for these once the parcel reaches its destination country. We cannot advise of the possible customs or duties you may be responsible for.
4. Customs delays may add to shipping/delivery time frames.
5. You must ensure that you have provided the correct address for delivery. Once your order is processed; we are unable to change the shipping address. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that this is correct. We are unable to give refunds, if we are supplied with an incorrect address. If a re-shipment of the order is required because of an incorrect address (once an order is returned to us for this reason), the buyer will be responsible for additional shipping costs.
*please note we reserve the right to change our shipping prices in the event of changes to the Australian postal service*